|Program||: One Day Tour|
|Pick Up||: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection|
|Min Pax||: 2 Pax (Person)|
• Start tour at 09. 00 am. Meet and greet, transfer to Wain river protection forest. It's about one-hour from the city center.
• Arrive at Ironwood post and meet the ranger forest.
• Start trek into the Wain river through the local village and hand made lake.
• Walk deeper through the boardwalk and forest. While the trekking we could spot a lot of kinds of trees like Ulin or ironwood, Bangkirai, Sungkai, Gabon and much more.
• If we are lucky, we could see some animals. The trek is about 2-3 hours.
• Then, we will have some lunch at a local restaurant.
• In the afternoon, return to the Wain River to take a canoe trip. We explore the mangrove area and find wild proboscis monkey. Enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Balikpapan Bay.
• TOUR END.
• Guiding Services
• Private Transportation
• Public Transportation
• Admission Tickets
• Lunch at Local restaurant
• Ranger Forest
• Donation at Wain River
+62 542 417581 (Office)
+62 812 5413 599 (Call / WhatsApp)